Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Sweetest Trip:)


Last month Kevin and I visited New York City. This was our second trip to the city and we wanted to do all the things we didn't have time to do on our first visit. So, of course you know I am a big Cake Boss Fan and it was only right that we visit Carlo's Bake Shop. Carlo's is located in Hoboken New Jersey, which is about 15 minutes outside of New York City. We took a crazy (I say crazy because the cab driver drove like a maniac) cab ride to Hoboken. When we arrived we had to wait in a huge line outside of the store.  We waited in line for about 2 hours but it was well worth the wait. I wanted to try everything but knew that I could only have a few things. I chose the cupcake and a huge chocolate chip cookie. They both literally melted in my mouth. I only wished we lived closer but if that was the case I would definitely need to buy bigger clothes lol. We had a great time and we plan to visit again soon:)



No comments:

Post a Comment